By accepting the notification banner requiring your consent to collect cookies, you allow us to use the strictly necessary or the configured cookies (unless you have withdrawn your consent to use this technology by means of your browser’s functions). This Site uses optional cookies only if you provide prior consent.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which contain information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again or visit another website which recognizes a cookie you have previously downloaded, your device communicates with the website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
Cookies can be used for various purposes, such as to record the number of visits to a website, to record the browsing activity of a user or of a device when navigating through a website, to remember users’ preferences, to personalize displayed content or to authenticate the user.
You can find more information about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. COOKIE TYPES
The cookies are categorized based on the following criteria:
Ownership. Based on the owner of the cookie, we distinguish between first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies come from the Site you are currently using and third-party cookies are placed by our approved business partners from a different website.
Duration. Session cookies stay in place only for the duration of your visit to our Site and are deleted at the end of your browsing session. Persistent cookies remain on your device until the expiry date and time set by the corresponding website.
Purpose. Our Site may use the following cookies depending on its purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to provide you with the services you request on our Site and enable you to browse around our Site and use its features, for example its use includes accessing secure areas of the Site or the use of security elements during browsing.
We do not need to ask for your consent in order to use these cookies as without them we would not be able to provide the services requested by you. They are always active on the Site, but you have a right to object to its installation. Please note that if you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that the Site operates correctly.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and track its browsing activity in our Site. This type of cookie helps us optimize or improve our Site, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our Site to remember preferences you have chosen so we can personalize its content for you (for example, remembering your choice of language or your geographic location to ensure we show our Site localized for your area, the number of results for each searching or customizable site elements such as the text size). These cookies do not collect personal information and are considered technical cookies.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the Site, normally by third parties that manage the advertising spaces and that allow to deliver content and marketing communications tailored to your interests based on information from your visit to our Site and to avoid showing advertisements that the user has already seen, as well as to limit the amount of advertising impacts that are made.
Please refer to the third-party providers’ own privacy and cookie policies to find further information on the transfer of personal data to third countries.
3. HOW TO DISABLE, ENABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
In order to remove the prior accepted cookies that cannot be removed using the cookie consent tool, please note that you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.
- Cookie settings in your browser: if you want to block all cookies, you can activate the “private browsing” setting in your browser and it will stop recording your browsing history.
For information on how to disable and/or clear cookies in your browser please follow the instructions in the links below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Apple Safari (desktop):
- Apple Safari (mobile):
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- “Do Not Track” (DNT): alternatively, you may be able to block all cookies through the DNT (“Do Not Track”) settings in your browser for each browser you use and each device you use to access the internet. The “Help” function within your web browser should tell you how to implement the DNT.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Last updated: 4th December, 2020