Master’s Degree in Veterinary. University of Zaragoza (1998). Scholarship at University of Reading AMS (UK). Department of BiochemistryOctober-December 1998). Since 2002 working in Projecte dels NOMS – Hispanosida, carrying out the following tasks:
- Responsible of INFOTRAT: (Peer education e information program concerning
- HIV treatment, including group activities and individual treatment counselling sessions).
- Coordinator of BCN Checkpoint, a community-based center for detection of HIV and other STI in MSM.
- Trainer of peer educators and counsellors of rapid testing.
- Coordinator of the yearly HIV Conference for PLWHA in Barcelona